How Awards and Memberships Boosts Business Tourist Likability
- by Ettel Nulty
We are members of several organizations.
We are a member of the Newquay Association of Tourism and Commerce. The NATC helps to distinguish those businesses and organizations that are involved in providing services to visitors to the area. This is a quality mark and you can be assured that wherever you see this hallmark, you will be receiving a service where quality is paramount.
CPT is the voice of the passenger transport industry and is officially recognized by the government. It is also the principal consultative body on national, local and EU legislative and regulatory matters. It is the industry’s main link with the media and is regularly approached for opinions and facts about the industry. This hallmark is a mark of quality and is internationally recognized.
Bus Users UK
We have been the recipient of a national award from the Federation of Bus Users which demonstrates our commitment to quality and high standards of operation. Every effort is made to ensure that not only does every journey run, but that it also runs on time. We use two-way radios to assist us in timekeeping and ensuring that connections work. Like other traffic, however, our buses are sometimes affected by traffic delays as there are virtually no bus lanes in Cornwall.
Road works and accidents can hold up our buses, sometimes in very lengthy queues, but we always do our best to get through on time! Listen to Radio Cornwall and Pirate FM traffic news and please be patient if there are delays – it’s not our drivers fault!!
The People love us.
- Where to go with Day trips from the Newquay Area
- A Featured Place – Newquay Tourist Information Centre offers Brightness
- A Simple Message in Travel and Tours that Work: Visit Cornwall
- Viewing the Data on Bus without Stress
- How Awards and Memberships Boosts Business Tourist Likability
- Transport and Tours Ideal Information to give to passengers
- Important Tours, Offers, Information for our customers